3. Chop 4 tomatoes into thin wedges and make them into petals (scrape and discard the pulp).
4. Put the pepper and the tomatoes in the roasting tin, season and coat with the spray-on olive oil. Place it in the oven without waiting for it to reach its target temperature. Leave it to roast until you are ready with everything else.
5. Slice and cut the chorizo sausage into small chunks.
6. Chop 4 spring onions.
7. In the medium saucepan, heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the spring onions and chorizo and saut for a couple of minutes.
8. Drain the haricot beans and add them to the chorizo. Season, mix in 1 teaspoon of dried oregano and pinch of sugar. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
9. Chop the parsley.
10. Transfer the content of the saucepan into the mixing bowl. Add the roasted peppers and the tomatoes. Mix in the chopped parsley. Gently toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
To serve - Arrange the salad into pasta bowls and decorate it with the few leaves of watercress.