1. Set the oven to 200C and in the small saucepan boil water for the fine beans.
2. Place 20 cherry tomatoes in the roasting tin and place in the oven for 5 minutes without waiting for the temperature to reach its target.
3. Meanwhile, slice the mozzarella cheese and then halve the slices. Set aside.
4. Chop the parsley. Set aside.
5. In the mug combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of pesto. Set aside.
6. Take out the roasting tray from the oven, give the tomatoes a bit of a shake and throw in 2 tablespoons of pine nuts. Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes for the pine nuts to roast and tomatoes to blister.
7. Cut 50g of fine beans in half and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
8. Meantime cut the pitta bread into long strips and chop up 10 black olives. Set aside.
9. After 5 minutes, take the tin out of the oven, give it a shake, add pitta bread on top and drizzle with spray-on olive oil. Put it back for another 5 minutes.
To serve - Arrange most of the pitta croutons as the base of the salad and place mozzarella cheese, avocado, fine beans and cherry tomatoes on top in an alternating pattern. Use the rest of the croutons to build a bit of the structure. Scatter pine nuts and black olives around the salad and the parsley on top. Drizzle over with the dressing and, if needed, another teaspoon of olive oil.