2. Meanwhile, cut the courgettes lengthways in half. Using a teaspoon scoop out the flesh, which you will need in a minute so don throw it away.
3. Place the empty courgette shells, skin up, in the roasting tin. Spray with olive oil and place in the oven without waiting for the temperature to reach its target, while you make the stuffing.
4. To make the stuffing chop up the courgette flesh and place in the large mixing bowl.
5. Drain the cannellini beans. Put 1/4 of the tin in the small mixing bowl (save the rest for another recipe) and mash with a fork. Mix with the courgette flesh and add:
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons of dried marjoram
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Crushed clove of garlic. Mix it all well.
6. Take out the courgettes from the oven, flip them on their back and stuff with the mixture. Return to the oven for the 10 minutes at 180 C (longer if you prefer them more roasted).
7. Meanwhile cut the red onion in half and then slice as finely as you can.
8. In the small saucepan heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the red onion and saut for a minute. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. Leave it on a low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and allowing to caramelise.
9. In the mug, combine 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
To serve - Arrange the stuffed courgettes on the plate and top with the red onion chutney. Dress the salad leaves the balsamic dressing and place on the side.