3. Chop the red pepper into strips and cut 8-10 Shiitake mushrooms in half.
4. Break off the pak choi leaves.
5. Spread 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds on the plate and coat the tuna steaks on one side. Cut each steak into 3 or 4 strips, depending on size of the steak.
6. Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil onto the griddle pan and another one into the deep pan/wok. Put both pans on a medium heat.
7. In the wok place the ginger, chilli and red pepper. Cook for a minute.
8. Add the Shiitake mushrooms, pak choi and 300g of wok-ready noodles.
9. Pour in 1 tablespoon of Thai fish sauce and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
10. In the griddle pan place the tuna steaks and cook each side for :
- 1- 1.5 minutes for rare
- 1.5 -2 minutes for slightly pink in the middle
- 2- 2.5 minutes for cooked through.
Add a little more time on each side if your steaks are thicker than 2cm.
To serve - Arrange the stir-fry in the middle of the plate with the tuna steaks on top, sesame seed side up. Drizzle with a little more of Thai fish sauce.