1. Set the oven to 200C and boil some water in the medium saucepan.
2. Cut the potatoes in quarters and once the water is boiling throw them in for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the salmon steaks by placing them in the roasting tin, drizzling with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and the juice from a quarter of a lemon. Once the oven has reached 200C, roast the salmon steaks for 15 minutes.
4. Next make the dressing. Squeeze a half of a lemon and pour it into a mug. Whisk it adding:
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of runny honey
5. Chop 4 sun dried tomatoes and place in the large mixing bowl.
6. Using scissors, chop the bunch of chives directly into the mixing bowl.
7. Cut 100g of fine green beans in half. Once the potatoes have cooked for 10 minutes, add the beans and cook for a further 4 minutes.
8. Drain the potatoes and beans and throw them into the mixing bowl.
9. Take the salmon out of the oven and using a knife chop it up into large flakes. Add to the potatoes and then coat everything in the dressing.
To serve - Gently spoon the salad into the plates.