1. Boil water in both saucepans. Add salt to both.
2. Line the grill with the kitchen foil and set it to high.
3. Split each asparagus spear lengthways into half and cook in the large pan for 3 minutes. Put it under the cold tap to refresh, drain and set aside.
4. Slice each tomato to have three proper slices without the top or bottom. Place them under the grill for 5-6 minutes.
5. In the meantime, chop 3-4 sun dried tomatoes and tear 7-8 basil leaves. Combine both in the mug with 2 teaspoons of pesto and mix a little to get a paste.
6. Cut two chunky slices of bread and place them under the grill for 3 minutes until toasted on one side only.
7. Take the toast from under the grill and spread the paste on the un-toasted side. On each toast place 3 slices of Parma ham and 3 slices of grilled tomato. Arrange the asparagus spears on top and place it back under the grill for another couple of minutes.
8. Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar into the boiling water in the medium pan.
9. Gently crack each egg into each of the ramekin dishes and then gently tip them over into the water. Poach for a couple of minutes.
10. Take the bruschetta from under the grill and arrange on the plate.
To serve: with the slotted spoon remove the poached eggs and place them on top of the bruschetta. Season with black pepper and scar each egg so that the yoke starts dripping out. Serve immediately.