1. In the large pan boil water and cook pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Cut each of the tomatoes into petals: first cut them into 8 wedges each and then out the soft flesh so that you are left with the outer bit only. Discard the flesh.
3. Cut the yellow pepper into strips. Halve 10 black olives.
4. Slice the shallot onion. Crush 2 garlic cloves.
5. Cut the tops of 2 rosemary sprigs and preserve for decoration. Take off the needles from the rest of the rosemary.
6. In the large saucepan, heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then add:
- sliced shallot
- crushed garlic
- halved olives and rosemary needles.
Leave it on a low heat for a minute so that the oil infuses with the flavours.
7. Add chopped tomatoes and yellow pepper. Pour in 3 tablespoons of water, cover the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables soften. Take the pan off the heat.
8. Trim the steak of any fat and season. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the griddle pan and fry the steak for about a minute and half on each side for rare. Remove from heat and slice into strips. (If you like your steak more cooked, slice it first into strips and then fry it)
9. Drain the pasta. Mix it well with the tomatoes and yellow pepper in the large saucepan. Throw in the strips of steak and pour in any juices from the frying pan.
To serve: gently scoop the pasta into the bowls and decorate with a top of the rosemary.