1. In the medium saucepan boil water and cook 200g of pasta according to the instructions. (usually between 8-12 minutes).
2. Slice or chop up radishes and cut the asparagus spears into 3cm lengths.
3. Roughly chop 4 artichoke hearts.
4. Chop the dill and take off the thyme leaves from their stalks.
5. Grate 25g of the parmesan cheese (a handful).
6. Three minutes before the pasta has finished cooking add 50g of green peas, 75g of sugar snaps and the cut asparagus.
7. After cooking it for the final 3 minutes, drain the pasta with the greens and keep them in a sieve for a just a moment.
8. Place the empty saucepan back onto the cooker and keeping it on a low heat, add 25g of butter. Let it melt a bit, then add 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and the juice from a half of lemon, which you can squeeze right over the pan. Mix well.
9. Quickly add the pasta and the chopped artichokes and radishes. Throw in chopped dill, thyme and grated parmesan. Season with black pepper and gently coat everything in the sauce.
To serve - Simply put the pasta into the pasta bowls and enjoy.