1. In the medium pan boil some water and when ready cook gnocchi according to the instructions (usually a few minutes).
2. Meanwhile cut bacon rushes into large-ish lardons.
3. Cut up the courgette either into short batons or dice.
4. Cut each of the shitake in half, or if large into quarters.
5. Heat up 1 teaspoon of olive oil in the deep pan and add bacon. Fry for a couple of minutes until it starts to go golden. Crush 2 garlic cloves directly over the pan and mix with bacon.
6. Add shitake mushrooms and the courgette. Season and continue to fry on a moderate heat for the next 4-5 minutes until cooked. Reduce the heat to a minimum and mix in 150ml of single cream. Add rocket and let it wilt a bit, then take is off the heat completely.
7. Drain the gnocchi and mix in the sauce.
To serve simply place in the serving bowls and enjoy.