1. Set the oven to 220C and boil water in a kettle.
2. Chop the red pepper, red onion, and the aubergine into small bite size chunks and place all three in the roasting tin.
3. Coat in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season and sprinkle with a teaspoon of garam masala. Put the tin in the oven as soon as you are ready without waiting for the temperature to reach its target but ensure that the vegetables have at least 15 minutes of roasting time at 220C.
4. Place the couscous and 140ml of boiling water in the small saucepan. Add 2 teaspoons of dried mixed herbs, cover and leave it to stand for 5-6 minutes.
5. Drain the tin of chickpeas and place half of it in the mixing bowl. (reserve the rest for another recipe)
6. Chop the basil and 5 sun dried tomatoes. Add to the chickpeas.
7. Squeeze ½ of the lemon into the mug and mix it with ½ a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard.
8. When ready, add the roasted vegetables into the mixing bowl together with the couscous. Throw in a handful of rocket leaves. And pour in the dressing from the mug. Toss well.
To serve - Simply arrange the salad in the serving bowls.