1. Line the grill with the kitchen foil and set to high. Season the chicken breasts and sprinkle with a ½ teaspoon of dried oregano. Place under the grill for 8-10 minutes on each side.
2. Meanwhile, boil some water in the medium saucepan for cooking the potatoes. Add salt. As you wait, cut 300g of baby potatoes in half. When ready, cook for 10 minutes.
3. Bring some water to boil in the small saucepan and cook the egg for 10 minutes. 4. While all this is under way, make the salad. Start with the dressing by combining in the mug:
- 2 tablespoons of crème fraiche
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Juice from ¼ lemon (squeeze it directly into the mug)
- ½ teaspoon of sugar.
5. Cut off about 5cm from the root of the Romaine lettuce (a bitter end) and cut the rest horizontally into 5cm pieces. Split the leaves and place in the large mixing bowl.
6. Add 10 olives and 2 teaspoons of capers.
7. Using scissors snip a ½ bunch of chives directly into the bowl.
8. Cut 100g of fine beans horizontally in half and add them to the potatoes once they cooked for 10 minutes. Continue to cook for another 4 minutes, drain and add to the mixing bowl.
9. Remove the chicken from under the grill, cut it to pieces and add them to the salad.
10. Pour in the dressing and toss the salad.
To serve: Scoop the salad into the serving bowl. Peel and cut the egg into half and lay on top.