2. Boil water in the large pan. Add salt and cook 250g of gnocchi for 5-6 minutes, then take it off the heat.
3. Meanwhile, chop the chorizo sausage into small pieces and crush 2 cloves of garlic.
4. In the deep pan heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the chorizo and garlic. Saute for a couple of minutes allowing the chorizo to release its flavour.
5. While thats cooking, roughly chop 5 tomatoes and halve 10 black olives. Add them to the chorizo and cook for another 3 minutes until the tomatoes have softened.
6. Tear the 1/2 bunch of fresh basil leaves (saving a few leaves for decoration) and add together with 100g of spinach into the pan with the tomatoes. Season well and cook for a couple of minutes, until the spinach starts to wilt.
7. Cut the mozzarella ball into medium thick slices (try to get 7-8 from
8. Drain the gnocchi and place in the oven proof dishes. Cover them with the tomatoes / spinach mixture and arrange mozzarella slices on top. Splash a few drops of Worcestershire sauce and place in the oven for 12-13 minutes until the top has gone slightly brown and the dish is bubbly.
To serve - Place the oven proof dishes on another plate and decorate with a few basil leaves.