1. Pour cold water into the Pyrex dish and soak the bamboo skewers until you need them.
2. In the large bowl, combine:
- a small glass of red wine
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- ½ teaspoon of all spice
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of dried herbs
3. Cut each chicken breast into 10- 12 pieces. Place in the mixture to marinate for 5 minutes.
4. Line the grill with the kitchen foil and set it to high.
5. Make the couscous according to the instructions on the pack.
6. Cut the green pepper and half the red onion into similar size chunks as the chicken pieces.
7. On each skewer pierce the tomatoes, the chopped vegetables and the chicken pieces in an alternating pattern.
8. Place the skewers under the grill for 9-10 minutes turning once half way through.
9. In the small saucepan boil water for broccoli and cook it for 3 minutes.
10. Chop the coriander and in the mug mix with 3 tablespoons of yogurt. Spoon into the 2 ramekin dishes. Cut ½ of the lemon into 4 wedges.
To serve Spoon the couscous on the side of the plate, using the food ring if you like. Place the ramekin dish next to it. Set the kebabs on the side and broccoli around them. Decorate it with 2 lemon wedges.