2. In the little saucepan melt 25g of butter and leave it to cool a little.
3. Meanwhile, sieve through 50g of flour and 3 (out of 4) teaspoons of coco powder directly into the large mixing bowl. Set a side.
4. Crack and egg into the small mixing bowl, add about 50g out 75g of caster sugar. Pour in the melted butter and whisk for a minute or so until the egg turns pale. Add this mixture into the bowl with flour and pour in 50ml of double cream. Mix it again for a minute until you get a smooth consistency.
5. Chop the already diced mango to 1cm pieces. Leave a few pieces for decoration and fold the rest into the mixture.
6. Grease 2 ramekin dishes with a little butter and spoon in the mixture.
7. Sprinkle with the remainder of sugar and the final teaspoon of the coco powder. Decorate with a few pieces of mango.
8. Set in the oven for 15-16 minutes. The middle should be soft and runny but if you like a more solid cake-like consistency add a few more minutes of baking time.